- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is Haunter! The MiniDex #4!.
Haunter! The MiniDex #4! is the fourth episode of first season of The MiniDex! series. It's hosted by Rival Jimmy and it covers the Gas Pokémon, Haunter! It aired on July 21st, 2014 and can be viewed here.
"Every week on The MiniDex, Jimmy covers a Pokemon that might not have been covered on The Dex, because we like to show a little love to every Pokemon :)" - YouTube description
Intro Trivia Edit
- One of Haunter's most notable appearances is the Anime wherein Ash used one to defeat Sabrina.
- This episode caused some confusion as the Anime stated Ghost-type had the advantage against Psychic-type Pokémon while in the Gen 1 games, Ghost-type moves were ineffective against Psychic-type Pokémon.
- Haunter's pre-evolution, Gastly, and Flabebe are tied as the lightest weighing Pokémon at just 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg).
- Haunter's English name comes from the word "Haunt".
- Haunter's Japanese name is ゴースト Ghost.
- Haunter's inspiration may be the Filipino mythological creature known as the Dila, a ghost that passes through walls and floors to get to their victim and then licks them to death.
Battle Strategy Edit
Choice Scarf Edit
- Item: Choice Scarf
- Ability: Levitate
- Nature: Timid
- EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Dazzling Gleam
- Start out with Trick to trick your Choice Scarf onto the opponent.
- Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb for strong STAB moves.
- Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Dazzling Gleam for coverage depending upon what your team needs the most.
Random Thoughts Edit
No Random Thoughts were given for Haunter.