- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is Squirtle! The MiniDex #8!.
|Squirtle! The MiniDex #8!|
|The MiniDex! Episode 8, Season 1|
|Air date||18 Aug 2014|
|Executive Producer(s)||Jirard Khalil, Michael Barryte|
Squirtle! The MiniDex #8! is the eighth episode of first season of The MiniDex! series. It's hosted by Rival Jimmy and it covers the Tiny Turtle Pokémon, Litwick! It aired on August 18th, 2014 and can be viewed here.
"Every week on The MiniDex, Jimmy covers a Pokemon that might not have been covered on The Dex, because we like to show a little love to every Pokemon :)" - YouTube description
Intro Trivia Edit
- Squirtle is one of the orginal Starter Pokémon, alongside Bulbasaur and Charmander.
- Squirtle's name is a mash-up of "squirt", as in "to squirt water" or little, and "turtle".
- There might be a connection between Squirtle's name and "Squirrel" due to the shape of its tail.
- Squirtle has been featured on Niue's one dollar coins in 2001.
- Squirtle was featured as one of the Pokémon of Super Smash Bros.'s Pokémon Trainer character.
Battle Strategy Edit
- Item: Leftovers
- Ability: Rain Dish
- Nature: Calm (+Sp Def, -Attack)
- EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp. Defense
- Aqua Ring
- Iron Defense
- Ice Beam
- The combination of Rain Dish, Aqua Ring, and Leftovers will give Squirtle incredible staying power.
- Iron Defense for increasing your Defense stat.
- Scald for STAB and Burn chance.
Random Thoughts Edit
- Ice Beam can be swapped for Dragon Pulse, Toxic, or Refresh.