- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is Sylveon! The MiniDex #1!.
|Sylveon! The MiniDex #1!|
|The MiniDex! Episode 1, Season 1|
|Air date||June 23, 2014|
|Executive Producer(s)||Jirard Khalil, Michael Barryte|
Sylveon! The MiniDex #1! is the first episode of first season of The MiniDex! series. It's hosted by Rival Jimmy and it covers the Intertwining Pokémon, Sylveon! It aired on June 23rd, 2014 and can be viewed here.
"Every week on The MiniDex, Jimmy covers a Pokemon that might not have been covered on The Dex, because we like to show a little love to every Pokemon :)" - YouTube description
Intro Trivia Edit
- Sylveon is the only cross generation Pokémon introduced in Gen 6.
- It was the first hint at the new Fairy-type.
- Sylveon is the only Pokémon to evolve using the Affection stat of Pokémon-Amie.
- To evolve Eevee into Sylveon, the Eevee must know a Fairy-type move and have an Affection stat of 2 hearts or more; then level it up and it will evolve.
- Sylveon's name most likely comes from the word "Sylvan" which refers to forests and woodlands, or forest spirits and deities if used as a mythological term.
- Sylveon's Japanese name, ニンフィア Nymphia, is a reference to Nymphs of Greek Mythology.
- Sylveon was designed by Atsuko Nishida, who also designed Pikachu.
Battle Strategy Edit
Calm Mind Set Edit
- Item: Leftovers
- Ability: Cute Charm
- Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
- EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power (Ground)
- Calm Mind to boost Sylveon's outstanding Sp. Attack stat.
- Moonblast STAB Fairy-type move that will hit hard after setting up a Calm Mind.
- Shadow Ball and Hidden Power (Ground) for coverage.
Random Thoughts Edit
- Wish + Leftovers = Tank.
- Baton Pass to pass all boosts to a partner.
- Heal Bell to heal status afflictions.