|The Dex! Reuniclus! Episode 7|
|The Dex! Episode 7|
|Air date||Feb 19, 2013|
|Executive Producer(s)||Jirard Khalil, Michael Barryte|
The Dex! Reuniclus! Episode 7 is the seventh episode of The Dex! Trivia and Battle Strategy Series. It's hosted by Castle Valet Alex and Pokekellz and it covers the Multiplying Pokémon, Reuniclus! It aired on February 19th, 2013 and can be viewed here.
"Every week on The Dex, we cover trivia and battle strategy for a different Pokemon! This week, it's Reuniclus, the Multiplying Pokemon!" - YouTube description
Intro Trivia Edit
| Reuniclus has received updated trivia and/or battle strategy.|
The updated trivia and/or battle strategy can be found here.
- Reuniclus is good at working in teams.
- Reuniclus controls its gooey body parts with its mind, even with no muscles.
- Its name is a combination of "reunite" and "nucleus".
Good Pokémon Science! Edit
- Based on multiplying cells.
- Cells are full of Cytoplasm, similar to the gel that makes up Reuniclus.
- There is a seam running down the head of Reuniclus that resembles a Cleavage Furrow, which occurs in cells when the divide.
Battle Strategy Edit
Trick Room Sweeper Edit
- Item: Life Orb
- Ability: Magic Guard
- Nature: Quiet (+Sp. Attack, -Speed)
- EVs: HP, Defense, Sp. Attack
- Trick Room
- Focus Blast
- Magic Guard will protect Reuniclus from all indirect damage.
- Set up a Trick Room to reverse the turn order, turning the slowest Pokémon into the fastest, which works great for Reuniclus's low Speed stat.
- From there, hit hard with Psychic and Focus Blast, and use Recover to heal up after taking some hits.
- Life Orb is preferred because it won't take recoil damage, but still gets the power boost.
Random Thoughts Edit
- Wonder Room can complement Psyshock.
- Calm Mind set up works well because Reuniclus can't be hurt by residual damage.
- Shadow Ball is good for coverage.