|The Dex Podcast #19 New Megas?|
|Season 1, Episode 19|
|Air date||June 21, 2014|
|Written by||Alex Faciane, Kelly Whisler, Jimmy|
|Directed by||The National Dex|
|The Dex Podcast Episode 18: Places to Go, Places to See!||The Dex Podcast Episode 20: Dex on Dex on Dex!|
The Dex Podcast #19: New Megas? is the nineteenth episode of The Dex Podcast series. It's hosted by Alex, Jimmy, and Pokekellz. It covers The News, Top 5, The Community Segment, and Fanswers. Published June 21, 2014.
"With all this new mega and weirdly non-mega news, Alex, Kellz, and Jimmy discuss what 'Primal Form' really might mean and try to predict the five most likely new megas!" - iTunes description.
--Music Project: Help Identify Music!--
- Intro: ---
- Background: ---
- Outro: ---
The News Edit
- Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert Exist
- Mega Sableye Exists
- Mega Metagross and Mega Milotic were teased/leaked in a tweet during E3 with silhouettes of their normal forms - unofficial and concluded to be false
- Mega Diancie Confirmed to be released with a Fairy Gem
- Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre revealed to be slightly different from Mega Evolution
- E3 had a section devoted to Super Smash Bros 4 with a chance to try out new characters, including Greninja
- Nintendo copyrighted "Delta Emerald"
The Top 5: Likely Mega Pokemon Edit
RU: Mega Metagross
- Mega Luxray
- Mega Steelix
- Mega Milotic
- Mega Ludicolo
- Mega Hariyama
The Community Question Edit
What are your thoughts on Primal forms and what Pokemon do you think will get Primal forms?
- Alex: Fossil Type Pokemon get Primal forms. Perhaps any Pokemon can get a Mega forme as a result of Primal forms existing
- Jimmy: Primal will be reduced to only legendaries or only fossil Pokemon as well as old Pokemon like Relicanth. Perhaps there could be a Primal Regi Trio
- All: Primal Raquayza has to exist