|The Dex Podcast #20: Dex on Dex on Dex!|
|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||July 5, 2015|
|Written by||Alex Faciane, Kellie Whisler, Jimmy, Dex the Swede|
|Directed by||The National Dex|
|The Dex Podcast Episode 19: New Megas?||The Dex Podcast Episode 21: Fancy Features!|
The Dex Podcast #20: Dex on Dex on Dex! is the twentieth episode of The Dex Podcast series. It's hosted by Alex, Jimmy, and Pokekellz, and Unlikely Guest Dex The Swede. It covers The News, Top 5, The Community Segment, and Fanswers. Published July 5, 2015.
"For this special Fourth of July podcast, Alex is being piped in from a remote location, and he Jimmy, and Kellz are joined by their friend from Sweden, the confusingly-named Dex the Swede!" - iTunes description.
--Music Project: Help Identify Music!--
- Intro: ---
- Background: ---
- Outro: ---
The News Edit
- Mega Sableye has the ability Magic Bounce and stays Dark/Ghost type. More Special Attack, more Defenses, and lower Speed Stat
- Battle of Legends Online Competition about to occur: registration happens July 17th - 24th, battles happen July 25th - 27th
- Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions has been announced and will begin at the International Pokemon World Championships in Washington D.C.
- PokemonCenter.com is coming back on August 6th, 2014
The Top 5: Items that Changed the Game in Pokemon Edit
RU: Running Shoes
- Forever TM's that began in Gen 5
- Exp. Share
- Different Types of Poke Balls (other than Poke Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, and Master Ball)
- Destiny Knot in Gen 6
- VS Seeker
The Community Question Edit
What merch do you want to see at PokemonCenter.com?
- Alex: I want to see reproduction carts and Gameboy cartridges for Gameboy Advance games again
- Dex The Swede: I want to see a Snorlax doorstop
- Pokekellz: I want to see stylized art prints. I also want to see really neat adult-oriented Pokemon t-shirts
- Jimmy: Stylized over-ear headphones with Pokemon themes (i.e. Volbeats by Dre or Boomburst headphones, including Pokemon that can actually learn Boomburst)
- Jimmy says that the Running Shoes were introduced into the main Pokemon series in Gen 2, when they were actually added in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (i.e. Gen 3)